G2K gives you the most STORE CREDIT and CASH for your Video Games, Movies,
Electronics and more!
VIDEO GAMESOur stores buy games, systems and accessories from the Atari to the current generation of systems. We even take Import games in trade.
Don’t be fooled, no one gives you more in Trade Credit or Cash for your games than G2K!
MOVIESALL G2K Games locations buy, sell and trade DVD and Blu-ray movies and box sets.
ELECTRONICSAll G2K Games locations buy, sell and trade Electronics and cell phones with some exceptions.
- LCD/LED/PLASMA Televisions**
- Cellular Phones (smart phones)
- Digital Cameras and Camcorders
- iPods and iPads
- MP3 Players
- E-Readers (Kindle & Nook)
- GPS devices
- Apple TV, ROKU and other similar set-top boxes
- Tablet Computers
When you’re ready to trade, please remember to bring any necessary cables, adapters or controllers for your systems or games that require peripherals. **Please note, only our Norton, Abingdon, Kingsport and Johnson City locations currently buy these items.
BOARD GAMES AND ROLE PLAYING GAMES
Most G2K Games locations buy, sell and trade Board Games and Role Playing Games.
Board games should be in excellent condition and contain the instructions and all necessary pieces.
We will consider games that are incomplete or those in less than excellent condition, but the cash or trade credit offer will be reduced.
Role Playing Games (Source Books, Modules, etc.) must be in excellent condition.
**Please note, all of our stores except Norton buy and trade for Board Games and Role Playing Games.
TOYS AND COLLECTIBLESMost G2K Games locations buy, sell and trade toys, card games and collectibles.
- Skylanders figures
- Disney Infinity figures
- Nintendo Amiibo figures
- Statues and Prop Replicas
- Magic the Gathering cards
You must be at least 18 years of age to sell merchandise to G2K Games, Inc. We require a valid state issued ID and the completion of a cash purchase form. Customers who are not 18 years of age must have a parent or guardian complete the transaction.
QUALITY REQUIREMENTS FOR VIDEO GAMES AND ELECTRONICS
1. Games must play without skipping or pausing.
2. Games must be in good condition.
3. Scratched beyond repair or chipped games will be rejected.
4. The label side of the game (CD/DVD) must be free from scratches
5. Cartridge (Gameboy, N64, NES, SNES, UMD, etc) based games must not show signs of excessive wear.
6. Cartridge based games (Gameboy, N64, NES, SNES, etc) with missing or excessively damaged labels will be rejected.
7. Original cases and cover art must be included. $0.50 will be deducted for a missing, damaged, or substandard replacement case and or cover art.
8. Games/Movies in UMD cases that are cracked or broken at the seams will be rejected.
9. LCD screens on handheld systems (Gameboy, PSP, DS, Vita, etc) must be free of scratches.
10. Handheld systems (Gameboy, PSP, DS, Vita, etc) must be free of excessive scratches and wear and tear.
11. Handheld systems (DS, Gameboy SP, PSP, Vita, etc) must include a working charger.
12. Console systems (Xbox series, Playstation series, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, etc) which have been opened, altered or have had their tamper seals removed or changed will not be accepted.
13. Console systems (Xbox series, Playstation series, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, etc) must include a working, ac adapter or power cable, one (1) system controller free of excessive wear, and AV cables, RFU adapter, or (for PS4, Xbox One, Wii U) HDMI.
14. Console systems (Xbox series, Playstation series, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, etc) must play games without pause or interruption.
15. We cannot accept copies of games, only original titles.
16. Only NTSC (United States) titles will be accepted, except for certain Famicom and Super Famicom titles.
17. Ipod players must be fully functioning, defective players will be refused. LCD screens must be free of scratches. Cases must be free of excessive scratches and wear and tear. Headphones and connection cables required as noted in the description.
18. G2K Games, Inc. reserves the sole right to determine if games and game systems are acceptable for purchase.
Normal trade policies apply, all trades subject to manager approval. G2K Games Inc. reserves the right to refuse any trade.
SELLING GAMES ONLINEWe’re very sorry but we no longer purchases games online. Please visit our stores for trade and cash values.