G2K gives you the most STORE CREDIT and CASH for your video games, music and movies!
Our stores buy games, systems and accessories from the Atari to the current generation of systems. Don’t be fooled, no one gives you more for your games than G2K!
In addition to games we also buy:
DVD and Blu-ray movies and box sets
Music CDs and Vinyl records (only accepted at a limited number of our stores)
iPods and iPads
E-Readers (Kindle & Nook)
DVD & Blu-ray players
Don’t forget the cables!
When you’re ready to trade, please remember to bring any necessary cables, adapters or controllers for your systems or games that require peripherals.
Select G2K Games locations now buy, sell and trade Electronics.
Cellular Phones (smart phones)
Digital Cameras and Camcorders
**Please note, only our Norton, Abingdon, Kingsport and Johnson City locations currently buys Electronics.
You must be at least 18 years of age to sell merchandise to G2K Games, Inc. We require a valid state issued ID and the completion of a cash purchase form. Customers who are not 18 years of age must have a parent or guardian complete the transaction.
1. Games must play without skipping or pausing.
2. Games must be in good condition.
3. Scratched, chipped or dirty games will be rejected.
4. The label side of the game (CD/DVD) must be free from scratches
5. Cartridge (Gameboy, N64, NES, SNES, UMD) based games must not show signs of excessive wear.
6. Cartridge based games (Gameboy series, N64, NES, SNES, UMD) with missing or damaged labels will be rejected.
7. Original cases and cover art must be included. $1.00 will be deducted for a missing, damaged, or substandard replacement case and or cover art.
8. The instruction book must be included and in clean condition. $0.50 will be deducted for a missing or damaged instruction book.
9. LCD screens on handheld systems (Gameboy series, PSP) must be free of scratches.
10. Handheld systems (Gameboy series, PSP) must be free of excessive scratches and wear and tear.
11. Handheld systems (Nintendo DS, Nintendo SP, PSP) must include a working charger.
12. Console systems (Xbox, GameCube, PSTwo, PS2, N64, Xbox 360, SNES, NES, Dreamcast) which have been opened, altered or have had their tamper seals removed or changed will not be accepted.
13. Console systems (Xbox, GameCube, PSTwo, PS2, N64, Xbox 360, SNES, NES, Dreamcast) must include a working, ac adapter or power cable, one (1) system controller and AV cables or an RFU adapter.
14. Console systems (Xbox, GameCube, PSTwo, PS2, N64, Xbox 360, SNES, NES, Dreamcast) must play games without pause or interruption.
15. We cannot accept copies of games, only original titles.
16. Only NTSC (United States) titles will be accepted.
17. Ipod players must be fully functioning, defective players will be refused. LCD screens must be free of scratches. Cases must be free of excessive scratches and wear and tear. Headphones and connection cables required as noted in the description.
18. G2K Games, Inc. reserves the sole right to determine if games and game systems are acceptable for purchase.
Selling Games Online
We’re very sorry but we no longer purchases games online. Please visit our stores for trade and cash values.